Monday, August 12, 2013

Monday Made It ~ Twitter

Oh my goodness! That alarm went off way too early this morning!

Well, it's my first day back....in just four days I will be meeting my new kiddos at open house, and a week from today I will begin teaching those new kiddos for the year!

It is bright and early, I know, but I am ready to join Tara at 4th Grade Frolics for a quick Monday Made It. This post won't be long since it is my first day back!



My Monday Made It was inspired by Hannah at Cute in the Classroom and Michelle at Mrs. White's 5th Grade Class.

I really liked both of their doors/ boards, and that inspired me to give it a try...this is what I came up with.

I pulled out my phone and
used the mobile app as
further inspiration...

My goal is to photograph each student so that they can each have their own "profile pic" and to let them come up with their own (appropriate) usernames. I am @Mrs. Dunn of course.


I laminated each strip of white construction paper, so that we can use dry erase markers to write our own "exit tickets" at the end of each day since it is right outside the door. 


I thought we might have tons of fun with the #hashtags. LOL

I used black duct tape as border...it was the easiest border I ever did! 

Well...that's it! I told you it would be a quick one!

Happy Reading, friends.

  Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Cute idea! I bet they will have fun choosing their names! Have a great week of prep!
    -Lisa
    http://gradefourbuzz.blogspot.ca/2013/08/meet-teacher.html

    ReplyDelete