Monday, May 13, 2013

Track and Field Fun :)

Well I have a short but sweet post tonight consisting mostly of pictures...

I just wanted to show off all the fun my kiddos had on their track and field day this year.

It was a little different than in years past, and change is usually difficult....Still, I was glad to see my kiddos take it in stride and do their very best while still having fun!

A good time was had by all...and most kids even ended up with an early day out...they can just feel summer around the bend. :)

 



Way to go!



Cheering on our teammates

 





 

Over - Under



1K fun run :) with Mrs. Hanna



Tough tug-of-war


I am sure I missed out on even more great pics...so parents, if you have any you want to share, please feel free to email them to me. :)

Welp....like I said...short and sweet...

This teacher is ready to relax after such a busy day in the sun!

Happy Reading!

More picture books to come soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment