Sunday, October 14, 2012

I've been boo'd


Lori at The Reinspired Teacher has "boo'd" me! She mentioned our very own spot in the blog world in one of her posts. :)

This is a blog "linky party" being hosted by Cynthia at 2nd Grade Pad. What a great way for us to do a lot of blog hopping! I love learning from all of the amazing teachers out there!

  • Here's how to play. Choose a fellow blogger that has MORE followers, another that has about the SAME number of followers, and last, someone that has LESS followers.
  • Highlight their blogs with links to encourage others to check them out. Don't forget to let your fellow bloogers know that you shared about them.
  • Lastly, leave them some love by offering them a goody from your store as their "treat."



I am excited to be boo'd and to participate in this fun linky party; however, I am sad to say that I do not have a TpT store. I know that I am behind the times not to have one, but I just haven't had anything amazing to share yet. Maybe one day...having said that, I do not have a "treat" to share. :/ So all I can do is say thank you for sharing, and I love your blog. I hope that will be enough.

Here are my three...

For the blog that has MORE followers than me, I want to share Kelly's site Teaching Fourth. She has been so nice to this new blogger and even invited me to her Fun Friday linky party. Be sure to check that out when you stop by her blog!

For the blog that has about the SAME number of followers as me, I want to share Bee's blog Bee Teaches. Technically she still has a lot more than me, but she is closer than most. Bee has also been very kind in her comments about our blog, and she has a great blog. Be sure to check her out!

For the blog that has LESS followers that me, I would like to share Jessica's little corner of the blog world, Joy in the Journey. She has some great ideas to share, so be sure to stop by and visit!

Happy blog hopping!




3 comments:

  1. Tina,
    Thanks for linking up to my party and giving a shout out to others! That's always a nice treat too! :-)

    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for mentioning me! I have not even logged on to my blog since school started and for some reason I felt like I should today and found this nice surprise! I guess I'm off to join the linky party! :)
    Bee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there!
    Thanks for mentioning me :)

    As a new member of the blogging world, it's nice to link up with fellow bloggers. I look forward to learning from and sharing with you.

    ~Jessica
    Joy in the Journey

    ReplyDelete