Friday, October 11, 2013

Five for Friday Fun

Whoo hoo...

Good morning! IT IS Friday! A Field trip Friday no less.

Because I know that I will have tons of pics to post later this weekend, I thought I would get a jump start and share a quick look at our week in pictures.

So as my kiddos and I are having a ton of fun at 4H camp, I am joining Doodle Bugs for Five for Friday!





First thing Monday morning I was greeted by my TwinLove girlie girls! Love them!




The Monday fun continued as most of our fourth grade team (missed you, Linda!) joined our district for a fun round of putt-putt! Don't even get me started about all the laugh out loud cackling! Soooo fun! I can't wait to do it again!


Still Monday.... Josh and I made it to see Joshua play football in Cabot! haha... Most of the JR Varsity games have been canceled because of all the Varsity injuries, so we were super happy that this one stayed on the calendar...it was a tie! My two favorite teams tied! How cool is that!?


On an EXTREMELY positive note...Justin has NO tears in his knee! No surgery for this boy...some major anti-inflammatory meds will do the trick!


I got a new sign for my door! So cute!




If we didn't make ourselves laugh sometimes, we would all go crazy! This is our version of silly stress relief during lunch!




One of my most favorite things every year is Mrs. Whitt and her camera! She has a way of getting the BEST recess pics! I just love these!




Not much academic in this post, I know...but sometimes life is about the small moments, the fun, and the laughter. 

Well....I am off to have fun tons of 4H fun! More pics to come soon!

Happy Reading, friends!


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment